Yalla China · Guide · Hospitals in China
🏥 Hospitals guide & medical phrases

Hospitals in China

Hospitals across Chinese cities with Chinese addresses and opening hours, plus translated medical phrases to help you communicate with staff

1161
hospitals
689
cities
💬
medical phrases

🏥 Hospitals

Showing 433–456 of 1161
📍 Fenyang

Fenyang Hospital of Shanxi Province

山西省汾阳医院
Details ←
📍 Foshan

Foshan Sanshui District People's Hospital

佛山市三水区人民医院
Details ←
📍 Foshan

Shunde Hospital of Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine (Foshan Shunde TCM Hospital)

广州中医药大学顺德医院(佛山市顺德区中医院)
Details ←
📍 Fu'an

Ningde Mindong Hospital (located in Fu'an)

宁德市闽东医院(位于福安市)
Details ←
📍 Fuding

Fuding City Hospital (Affiliated to Fujian University of Traditional Chinese Medicine)

福鼎市医院(福建中医药大学附属福鼎医院)
Details ←
📍 Fujin

Fujin Central Hospital

富锦市中心医院
Details ←
📍 Fukang

Fukang People's Hospital

阜康市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Fuqing

Fuqing City Hospital

福清市医院
Details ←
📍 Fuquan

Fuquan First People's Hospital

福泉市第一人民医院
Details ←
📍 Fushun

Fushun Central Hospital

抚顺市中心医院
Details ←
📍 Fuxin

Fuxin Central Hospital

阜新市中心医院
Details ←
📍 Fuyang

Fuyang People's Hospital

阜阳市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Fuyu

Fuyu People's Hospital

扶余市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Fuyuan

Fuyuan People's Hospital

抚远市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Fuzhou

900th Hospital of the Joint Logistics Support Force of the PLA (former Fuzhou General Hospital)

中国人民解放军联勤保障部队第900医院(原福州总医院)
Details ←
📍 Fuzhou

Fuzhou First People's Hospital (Jiangxi)

抚州市第一人民医院
Details ←
📍 Fuzhou

Fuzhou No.1 People's Hospital

抚州市第一人民医院
Details ←
📍 Fuzhou

People's Hospital Affiliated to Fujian University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Fujian Provincial People's Hospital)

福建中医药大学附属人民医院(福建省人民医院)
Details ←
📍 Gaizhou

Gaizhou Central Hospital

盖州市中心医院
Details ←
📍 Gao'an

Gao'an People's Hospital (Gao'an Hospital Affiliated to Yichun University)

高安市人民医院(宜春学院附属高安医院)
Details ←
📍 Gaobeidian

Gaobeidian Hospital (formerly Xincheng County Hospital)

高碑店市医院(原新城县医院)
Details ←
📍 Gaomi

Gaomi People's Hospital

高密市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Gaoping

Gaoping People's Hospital

高平市人民医院
Details ←
📍 Gaoyou

Gaoyou People's Hospital (Yangzhou University Affiliated Hospital)

高邮市人民医院(扬州大学附属医院)
Details ←

💬 Medical phrases to show the doctor/pharmacist

Tap any phrase to copy the Chinese and show it to hospital or pharmacy staff.

Describing symptoms14
I'm sick, I feel pain here.
我生病了,这里疼。
I feel very unwell.
我很不舒服。
I have a bad cold.
我得了重感冒。
I have a fever.
我发烧了。
I have a terrible headache, please help.
我头疼得很厉害,请帮我。
I have diarrhea, please give me medicine.
我拉肚子,请给我开药。
I feel nauseous and want to vomit.
我恶心,想吐。
I have stomach/abdominal pain.
我胃疼/肚子疼。
I have chest pain and shortness of breath.
我胸疼,呼吸困难。
I feel dizzy and about to faint.
我头晕,快要晕倒了。
I have a toothache.
我牙疼。
I have a sore throat and a cough.
我嗓子疼,还咳嗽。
I'm injured here (I'll point).
我这里受伤了(我指给您看)。
This pain started two days ago.
这个疼痛是两天前开始的。
Chronic conditions & allergies9
I have diabetes and I'm low on insulin.
我有糖尿病,胰岛素不够了。
I have high blood pressure.
我有高血压。
I have a heart condition.
我有心脏病。
I have asthma.
我有哮喘。
I'm allergic to penicillin / some medicines.
我对青霉素/某些药物过敏。
I'm allergic to certain foods.
我对某些食物过敏。
I take this medicine daily (I'll show you).
我每天服用这个药(给您看)。
I am pregnant.
我怀孕了。
I need a prescription to refill my medication.
我需要处方来续配我的药。
At the pharmacy / asking for medicine9
I need a painkiller.
我要止痛药。
I need something for fever.
我要退烧药。
I need anti-diarrhea medicine.
我要止泻药。
I need cold and cough medicine.
我要感冒药和止咳药。
I need stomach medicine.
我要胃药。
I need an antibiotic (with prescription).
我要抗生素(凭处方)。
I need bandages and antiseptic.
我要创可贴和消毒液。
How do I take this medicine? How many times a day?
这个药怎么吃?一天几次?
Is this safe with my current medication?
这个药和我现在吃的药一起吃安全吗?
At the hospital / logistics8
Where is the emergency department?
急诊科在哪里?
I need a doctor who speaks English.
我需要一位会说英语的医生。
I want to register to see a doctor.
我要挂号看病。
How much does the visit and treatment cost?
看病和治疗要多少钱?
Can I pay by card or WeChat/Alipay?
可以刷卡或用微信/支付宝付款吗?
I need a medical report and receipt for insurance.
我需要诊断报告和发票用于保险。
Please call an Arabic interpreter if possible.
如果可以,请帮我叫一位阿拉伯语翻译。
Where is the nearest pharmacy?
最近的药房在哪里?
Emergency4
Help! Call an ambulance.
救命!请叫救护车。
This is an emergency.
这是紧急情况。
Someone is unconscious.
有人昏迷了。
I need urgent help.
我需要紧急帮助。

🛡️ Most public hospitals require payment first, then you claim from insurance. Keep every receipt (发票 fāpiào) and medical report. International travel/medical insurance is recommended; some International/VIP hospital departments bill insurers directly.

⚠️ Information is indicative; call the hospital to confirm hours, departments and emergency availability.