Yalla China · Guide · Hospitals in China
🏥 Hospitals guide & medical phrases

Hospitals in China

Hospitals across Chinese cities with Chinese addresses and opening hours, plus translated medical phrases to help you communicate with staff

1161
hospitals
689
cities
💬
medical phrases

🏥 Hospitals

Showing 1–18 of 18
📍 Chongqing

Children's Hospital of Chongqing Medical University

重庆医科大学附属儿童医院
Details ←
📍 Chongqing · 🌍 International dept

Chongqing Raffles Hospital

重庆莱佛士医院
Details ←
📍 Chongqing

Chongqing University Cancer Hospital (Chongqing Cancer Hospital)

重庆大学附属肿瘤医院(重庆市肿瘤医院)
Details ←
📍 Chongqing · 🌍 International dept

First Affiliated Hospital of Chongqing Medical University

重庆医科大学附属第一医院
Details ←
📍 Chongqing

Southwest Hospital (First Affiliated Hospital of Army Medical University)

陆军军医大学第一附属医院(西南医院)
Details ←
📍 Chongqing

Xinqiao Hospital (Second Affiliated Hospital of Army Medical University)

陆军军医大学第二附属医院(新桥医院)
Details ←
📍 Chongqing

Chongqing Emergency Medical Center (The Fourth People's Hospital of Chongqing / Central Hospital of Chongqing University)

重庆市急救医疗中心(重庆市第四人民医院、重庆大学附属中心医院)
Details ←
📍 Chongqing

Chongqing Health Center for Women and Children (Women and Children's Hospital of Chongqing Medical University)

重庆市妇幼保健院(重庆医科大学附属妇女儿童医院)
Details ←
📍 Chongqing

Chongqing People's Hospital (Chongqing University Affiliated People's Hospital)

重庆市人民医院(重庆大学附属人民医院)
Details ←
📍 Chongqing

Chongqing Three Gorges Central Hospital

重庆三峡中心医院
Details ←
📍 Chongqing

Chongqing Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital

重庆市中医院
Details ←
📍 Chongqing

Daping Hospital, Army Medical University (Army Medical Center of PLA)

陆军军医大学大坪医院(陆军特色医学中心)
Details ←
📍 Chongqing

Stomatological Hospital of Chongqing Medical University

重庆医科大学附属口腔医院
Details ←
📍 Chongqing

The Fifth People's Hospital of Chongqing (Chongqing University Affiliated Renji Hospital)

重庆市第五人民医院(重庆大学附属仁济医院)
Details ←
📍 Chongqing

The Ninth People's Hospital of Chongqing

重庆市第九人民医院
Details ←
📍 Chongqing

The Second Affiliated Hospital of Chongqing Medical University

重庆医科大学附属第二医院
Details ←
📍 Chongqing

University-Town Hospital of Chongqing Medical University

重庆医科大学附属大学城医院
Details ←
📍 Chongqing

Yongchuan Hospital of Chongqing Medical University (The Second People's Hospital of Chongqing)

重庆医科大学附属永川医院(重庆市第二人民医院)
Details ←

💬 Medical phrases to show the doctor/pharmacist

Tap any phrase to copy the Chinese and show it to hospital or pharmacy staff.

Describing symptoms14
I'm sick, I feel pain here.
我生病了,这里疼。
I feel very unwell.
我很不舒服。
I have a bad cold.
我得了重感冒。
I have a fever.
我发烧了。
I have a terrible headache, please help.
我头疼得很厉害,请帮我。
I have diarrhea, please give me medicine.
我拉肚子,请给我开药。
I feel nauseous and want to vomit.
我恶心,想吐。
I have stomach/abdominal pain.
我胃疼/肚子疼。
I have chest pain and shortness of breath.
我胸疼,呼吸困难。
I feel dizzy and about to faint.
我头晕,快要晕倒了。
I have a toothache.
我牙疼。
I have a sore throat and a cough.
我嗓子疼,还咳嗽。
I'm injured here (I'll point).
我这里受伤了(我指给您看)。
This pain started two days ago.
这个疼痛是两天前开始的。
Chronic conditions & allergies9
I have diabetes and I'm low on insulin.
我有糖尿病,胰岛素不够了。
I have high blood pressure.
我有高血压。
I have a heart condition.
我有心脏病。
I have asthma.
我有哮喘。
I'm allergic to penicillin / some medicines.
我对青霉素/某些药物过敏。
I'm allergic to certain foods.
我对某些食物过敏。
I take this medicine daily (I'll show you).
我每天服用这个药(给您看)。
I am pregnant.
我怀孕了。
I need a prescription to refill my medication.
我需要处方来续配我的药。
At the pharmacy / asking for medicine9
I need a painkiller.
我要止痛药。
I need something for fever.
我要退烧药。
I need anti-diarrhea medicine.
我要止泻药。
I need cold and cough medicine.
我要感冒药和止咳药。
I need stomach medicine.
我要胃药。
I need an antibiotic (with prescription).
我要抗生素(凭处方)。
I need bandages and antiseptic.
我要创可贴和消毒液。
How do I take this medicine? How many times a day?
这个药怎么吃?一天几次?
Is this safe with my current medication?
这个药和我现在吃的药一起吃安全吗?
At the hospital / logistics8
Where is the emergency department?
急诊科在哪里?
I need a doctor who speaks English.
我需要一位会说英语的医生。
I want to register to see a doctor.
我要挂号看病。
How much does the visit and treatment cost?
看病和治疗要多少钱?
Can I pay by card or WeChat/Alipay?
可以刷卡或用微信/支付宝付款吗?
I need a medical report and receipt for insurance.
我需要诊断报告和发票用于保险。
Please call an Arabic interpreter if possible.
如果可以,请帮我叫一位阿拉伯语翻译。
Where is the nearest pharmacy?
最近的药房在哪里?
Emergency4
Help! Call an ambulance.
救命!请叫救护车。
This is an emergency.
这是紧急情况。
Someone is unconscious.
有人昏迷了。
I need urgent help.
我需要紧急帮助。

🛡️ Most public hospitals require payment first, then you claim from insurance. Keep every receipt (发票 fāpiào) and medical report. International travel/medical insurance is recommended; some International/VIP hospital departments bill insurers directly.

⚠️ Information is indicative; call the hospital to confirm hours, departments and emergency availability.