🗣️ LanguagesPublic general hospital; NO international department or English-language service verified — assume Chinese only, Arabic via translation app or a companion
The only Grade 2A comprehensive hospital in the border city of Dongxing, locally nicknamed the 'National Gateway Hospital' for its proximity to the Vietnam border on the Beilun River. Combines medical care, prevention, healthcare, research and teaching. Bring your passport and register (挂号) on arrival; pay by cash/WeChat/Alipay/card
📍 Address
No. 58 Yongjin Street, Dongxing City (under Fangchenggang, a border prefecture), Guangxi
Address in Chinese (for taxis): 广西壮族自治区防城港市东兴市永金街58号
How do I take this medicine? How many times a day?
这个药怎么吃?一天几次?
Is this safe with my current medication?
这个药和我现在吃的药一起吃安全吗?
At the hospital / logistics8▾
Where is the emergency department?
急诊科在哪里?
I need a doctor who speaks English.
我需要一位会说英语的医生。
I want to register to see a doctor.
我要挂号看病。
How much does the visit and treatment cost?
看病和治疗要多少钱?
Can I pay by card or WeChat/Alipay?
可以刷卡或用微信/支付宝付款吗?
I need a medical report and receipt for insurance.
我需要诊断报告和发票用于保险。
Please call an Arabic interpreter if possible.
如果可以,请帮我叫一位阿拉伯语翻译。
Where is the nearest pharmacy?
最近的药房在哪里?
Emergency4▾
Help! Call an ambulance.
救命!请叫救护车。
This is an emergency.
这是紧急情况。
Someone is unconscious.
有人昏迷了。
I need urgent help.
我需要紧急帮助。
🛡️ Most public hospitals require payment first, then you claim from insurance. Keep every receipt (发票 fāpiào) and medical report. International travel/medical insurance is recommended; some International/VIP hospital departments bill insurers directly.